Teleradiology system is a system that sends and receives image data and reports over a network. The attending physician can acquire a prompt and accurate radiological diagnosis by referring the image to our service.
Excellent 30 diagnostic radiologists on staff
All the doctors are board certified and majority of the doctors are affiliated to the university hospitals, such as Osaka University, Osaka Medical College, Kindai University, Hyogo College of Medicine.
Approximately 100,000 reads annually
CT, MRI, PET-CT, mammography, gastrofluoroscopy, chest x-ray 9 hospitals, 5 clinics, 1 health checkup center.
How It Works
FUJIFILM's SYNAPSE SAI viewer
- We offer a reduction in the initial cost, operating cost, and maintenance cost.
- The radiological reports will be sent to the customers within the next day.
- We use VPN communication lines to build a stable network and for the security measures.
We can also meet various needs. Please feel free to contact us.
Approximately 4 to 5 weeks from contract to launch.
You will need to sign a "Teleradiology Service Agreement".
In addition to the basic monthly fee, there is a per-request fee for remote reading.
- The basic fee is a fixed monthly fee.
- The reading fee varies by modality, such as CT, MRI, etc., or by the purpose of imaging, such as health checkup images.
- For other details, please refer to the fee list.
Reading fee (clinical/health checkup)
* All listed prices are including tax.
* Data is stored for 5 years.
Intelligent Healthcare Teleradiology Service